On-site composting systems that are even more efficient
- A composting chamber (cylinder) that with a diameter that is 27% larger increasing space-efficiency compared to the 400 series which has a diameter of only 48 inches.
- Offers greater loading volume (particularly important for hog farms)
- Allows for increased productivity (compared to the 48’’ composter or smaller models’) when it is necessary to optimize the composting capacity of a composter.
- Offers a better value for cost compared to the 400 series.
- Has the same footprint as the 400 Series, but with 27% higher capacity.
The 500 Series, as with all Brome Compost models is:
- Modular and adaptable, so it is possible to increase its capacity to adapt to your needs
- Able to connect to the wide array of options offered by Brome Compost
- A variety of door options
- Optimized ventilation
- Automated screw-feeder
- Interior and exterior use
- Odour management
- Programmable control panel
Models 510, 516, 524 and 530
Contact us to help you identify and define your needs and let us become a partner in the success of your compost project.