BROME Compost offers a selection of composters and related equipment, as well as a range of services adapted to your composting needs.
Our feeder can work in combination with a conveyor to create a more complete BROME Composting System. It allows you to automate the introduction of feedstocks into the composter. If you have large quantities of organic matter to compost, this is a very useful piece of equipment. The feeder replaces the operator, reducing costs in the long run.
Using a feeder has many benefits:
- Faster loading times;
- Automated loading;
- Less contact with composting materials;
- Better odor management in certain situations.
- Frozen compost or lumps can obstruct the hinge;
- Requires homogeneous, broken down inputs;
- Using compostable bags can be problematic.